Book Free Consultation
If you would like more information about our treatment or to arrange a free consultation please get in touch with Jackson directly below:
Why choose a hairline tattoo?
Are they similar to normal tattoos?
Do hairline tattoos look real?
Benefits of a Hairline Tattoo
- Restored confidence. Hairline tattoos allow men and women to reclaim confidence stolen by hair loss. The procedure doesn’t try and revive dying hair but instead focuses on helping you achieve a lasting look you can be proud of.
- Minimal recovery time. There are a couple of days in between each session but at the end of it all, you’re able to return to your normal routine in just a few days.
- The safety of the procedure. Hairline tattoos don’t use any chemicals and the chances of side effects are minimal. They’re generally considered one of the safest and most reliable hair loss treatments.
- Limited maintenance. Unlike many other treatments, scalp micropigmentation doesn’t require a daily, weekly or even monthly treatment schedule. You can just focus on living life and rocking your new hairstyle
Downsides of a Hairline Tattoo
- Doesn’t actually treat hair loss. Hairline tattoos don’t actually treat hair loss. They just give the appearance of buzzcut style hair.
- Not permanent. While they do last longer than most treatments, hairline tattoos will fade over time. You’ll likely end up repeating the procedure every few years.
- Time-consuming. Hair tattoos take a few sessions to complete and each one can last for up to four hours. The good news is, once it’s done, you won’t have to worry about it for another few years.
- Poor finish. If you choose an inexperienced clinic or practitioner then you might end up with some seriously ugly results. Not to mention, a lack of hygiene practices could lead to all sorts of unwanted health issues.
- Most of these downsides are either quite unlikely or minor inconveniences and can be almost completely avoided if you choose the right practitioner.
How much is a hairline tattoo?
Who can get a hairline tattoo?
What is the process like?
Do hairline tattoos hurt?
What to expect in the first session?
How long does it last?
What are the risks?
Permanent Style and Colour
Hairline Tattoo for Hair Loss
About your SMP Technician
Jackson Cross - Owner / Award winning SMP technician / Master trainer
A wealth of knowledge and a passion for both barbering and tattooing Jackson has all the skills and capabilities to deliver award winning Scalp Micropigmentation results. Years of industry experience combined with Determination to strive for nothing short of excellence and perfection is the perfect recipe for his success within the SMP industry!
TAKE A FREE HAIR ANALYSIS
Check if you are a good candidate for a scalp micropigmentation procedure